The Meyer Leadership Group provides services to organizational and
individual clients with a keen interest in leadership excellence and
personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
Most MLG clients are either organizations or individuals who hold
management or leadership positions. Individuals may be CEOs, VPs,
local, national or international leaders or government officials, nonprofit
executive directors, college or health care administrators, division or
departmental managers, team leaders or other professionals.
We work with:
1. Organizational, community and international leaders who:
- Hold positions of formal authority and recognize the gap between
holding a position and providing leadership.
- Are successful managers who feel a need for stimulation and
additional skills to lead their organizations toward greater impact
- Are doing their best with what they bring to their circumstances but
have never had a real in-depth leadership development experience.
- Want to understand the complexity of leadership and practice its art.
- Are ready to create a healthier organizational climate.
- Have been challenged by motivational or morale issues or teams
that don’t function well enough.
- Have unidentified issues or unresolved conflicts that need to be
- Encounter barriers in moving toward maximizing organizational or
- Have an academy or leadership training function that could use
more inspiration and a more effective and dynamic curriculum.
3. High potential managers and professionals who:
- Aspire to leadership yet wonder if they are ready to take the next
- Seek an environment that will support their growth toward leadership
outside their organization or as a supplement to regular organization
venues, performance reviews, etc.
- Have demonstrated technical expertise but haven’t honed the people
skills required for moving up in the organization.
- Are feeling stressed or unsure in dealing with the uncertainties of
- Seek career advancement/perspective.
- Are challenged by relationship management issues, e.g., dealing
with a difficult boss or communication challenges.
Click here to see if some of our previous clients’ concerns
resonate with you or with people within your organization.
The following clients are most likely to be a good fit for working with
- You are interested in making a contribution to your
organization and its people and making a difference in the
world around you. Your work is not just about money and
security for you.
- You are a person for whom doing “good enough” doesn’t
make it. You highly value excellence and are continually looking
for ways to be the best at what you do and also want your work to
be meaningful for you and those around you.
- You are technically competent and successful in what you
do. Sometimes understanding the mysterious “human element”
seems elusive and confounding.
- You realize you don’t know everything and are open to new
ideas and to expanding your knowledge and expertise.
- You recognize that situations are often complex and
uncertain and that the unknown and unseen can have tangible
effects. You seek to understand and expand your awareness of
blind spots and local and global factors that may be influencing
- You recognize that learning is a lifelong “process” and not
some “state” at which a person “arrives.”